Like many modern success stories, the genesis of Teasdale Estate Agents can be traced back to humble beginnings early in 1987. A real estate agent set out in pursuit of a successful sales career. To maximise the effectiveness of his business in the face of increased competition from large, franchised organisations eventually that agent established a set ideals upon which an organisation would be based.
A real estate business should:
- Have the potential to grow and provide clients with a powerful network of local agents
- Be local, responsive and independent, so they can continue to provide clients with real expertise
- Seek out the very best agents in any particular town or suburb
- Integrity and proven expertise
- Have a flawless reputation spanning decades
- Have the desire to provide exceptional service
- Be progressive and demonstrate industry leadership in our area
- Have a commitment to the ideal of continuios improvement
We’re not perfect but we are better.
07 3283 1333