Local experience property managers. Full service agents. 6.6%.
Our clients are provided with a service standard that we aim to meet and exceed.
What you can expect from us
The following is a list of client expectations that our Property Management Team has established as the minimum service levels that will be provided to all its clients.
• You can expect that a ‘For Lease’ sign will be erected on your property (if signs are allowed);
• You can expect that your property will be listed on our website with comprehensive and descriptive copy plus digital images;
• You can expect upon your request that your property will be advertised in the most appropriate print media;
• You can expect that once vacant the property will be open for inspection to prospective tenants every week until it is leased.
• You can expect that every tenancy application received on your property will be referred to you for your decision;
• You can expect that every approved tenancy application will have a Tenant Database (TICA) carried out on each of the applicants, prior to occupation;
• You can expect that all business and rental references will be thoroughly checked and that you will be advised of the results;
• You can expect that your property will be leased at the amount of rent outlined in your Managing Agent Authority or higher and that the property will not be offered or leased at a lower amount without your specific approval;
• You can expect that once the tenancy application has been approved, the tenancy agreement documentation will be completed at the earliest possible opportunity;
• You can expect that a comprehensive condition report will be completed prior to the commencement of the tenancy;
• You can expect that the sign-up interview with the successful applicant will focus on the tenant’s responsibilities in residing in your property; and
• You can expect that a signed and executed copy of the tenancy agreement will be forwarded to you after possession of the property has been granted to the successful tenants.
Lease Renewal Expectations
• You can expect that we will review the tenancy agreement 60 day’s prior to its expiration;
• You can expect that we will renew the tenancy agreement for a further fixed term at the same or a higher rent (subject to your instructions); and
• You can expect that if the tenants do not wish to renew their lease, you will be advised of this fact at the earliest possible opportunity.
Property Inspection Expectations
• You can expect that whilst your property is vacant, it will be shown every week;
• You can expect that we will conduct regular inspections of your property and thereafter provide you with a detailed report on its condition, both internally and externally;
• You can expect that your tenants will be contacted within the first thirty (30) days of their tenancy to ensure that all is well with their tenancy and the property;
• You can expect that when your tenants give notice of their intention to vacate your property, a pre-vacating inspection will be carried out of which you will be advised of all details; and
• You can expect a comprehensive out-going inspection will be carried out when your tenants have vacated the property and its condition compared in detail with that listed on the in-going condition report.
Rent Collection Expectations
• You can expect that we will make all efforts to collect the rent in full on or before the due date for payment;
• You can expect that if payment of the rent in full is not received within 5 days of the due date, the tenants will be contacted with a ‘friendly reminder’;
• You can expect that if payment of the rent in full is not received within 10 days of the due date, the tenants will be mailed a ‘not so friendly reminder’ advising them if rent is not paid within 5 days, that a Termination Notice will be issued;
• You can expect that if the rent is not paid within 15 days of the due date, a Termination Notice will be issued advising the tenants to vacate your property within 14 days* ; and
• You can expect that an Application will be made to the Tribunal for Hearing within 3 business days of the Termination Notice being served, to minimise any possible loss that could occur.
* This is the very earliest that action can be taken under the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act
Rent Processing and Accounting Expectations
• You can expect that you will receive an itemised statement showing all income and expenses relating to your property, other than when outstanding invoices exceed the rent;
• You can expect to receive a year end summary of all income and expenditure for the preceding financial year;
• You can expect that any rent received will be remitted to you as soon as possible as we run statements more often; and
• You can expect that we will make such payments as you specifically instruct in a timely manner and should there be insufficient funds held to meet those payments, you can expect to be advised of this fact.
Repairs and Maintenance Expectations
• You can expect that we will not proceed with any repairs that exceed your specific written instruction unless they are deemed to be of an urgency that warrants immediate action as determined by the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Act;
• You can expect that we will use only qualified tradespeople to carry out repairs and maintenance to your property;
• You can expect to receive copies of invoices for all repairs carried out to your property; and
• You can expect that if any repairs you authorise exceed one month’s rent, you will be requested to attend to the payment of the relevant account or alternatively, forward payment to First National Redcliffe that will facilitate payment through your account.
• You can expect to be promptly advised of any matter affecting your property or its tenancy;
• You can expect to be promptly advised of prospective tenant response following your property being open for inspection or advertised;
• You can expect to be promptly advised should your tenant be issued with a Notice to Vacate;
• You can expect to be promptly advised should an Application be made to QCAT;
• You can expect to be informed promptly if your tenant advises of their intention to vacate the property; and
• You can expect to be informed every time your tenant advises their intentions regarding the renewal or otherwise of their tenancy agreement.